Bundle: 'Stay Faithful' Tee & Faithfully Magazine 4 Digital Download
Regular price $25.00
This is a limited-time promo: when you purchase a 100% premium soft cotton "Stay Faithful" t-shirt, you automatically get a digital download (for your computer, tablet, or smart phone) of Faithfully Magazine #4 featuring exclusive Q&As with Anthony Evans, John M. Perkins, and Kathy Khang.
Your t-shirt order will be processed and shipped by a partner vendor, who will also email you a tracking number once it has shipped. After your payment has processed, Shopify will send you a separate email with the link to download your digital edition of the magazine. Your link will allow you to download the digital magazine twice, which means you can download it on any two devices, if you choose to do so.
You must enter this code to waive the $4 shipping fee at checkout: TANDFM42018!
Sales are final.
Click through the images to see the full list of Contents for this new issue, or see the description below.
These shirts run bigger than usual so check the size chart.
|Sleeve length, in||8||8||8||9||9||10||10||10|
About this Faithfully Magazine #4
Cover Q&A Recording artist and worship leader Anthony Evans talks about staying true to his calling, using his gifts outside of the church, and how God has taught him to take risks. Evans, son of pastor Tony Evans, goes beyond the pages of his new book, Unexpected Places, in this inspiring interview.
Contributors this issue: Lanie Anderson; Terrell Carter; Christina Kposowa; Erendira Ramirez-Ortega; Kevin Singer & Chris Stackaruk; Michael Stalcup; and Eric Sun.
- Notable & Quotable - Christian Twitter sounds off on immigration, criticism, fear, and more
- Newswrap - Q&As with Christina Edmondson & James K.A. Smith; and a look at current events
- Remember - Ida B. Wells' unrelenting campaign to stamp out lynching
- A Word - The story of Jonah shows God's grace and patience, and expectations of us—even at our worst
- Profiled - Chef Educator Carla Briggs teaches kids literacy and to have a love for food
- On the Scene - Photo Essay: Asian-American musicians are here and want to be heard
- Ministry Feature - Can Muslims and Christians really be friends? (Spoiler: yes!)
- Poetry - Permanent Separations
- Commentary - Stop stereotyping Latinos—some of us are against illegal immigration
- Commentary - White Evangelical churches ignore our shared gospel music heritage
- Unwind - Music on Our Radar: Jackie Hill Perry, Lecrae, Liz Vice, and more
- Unwind - Recommended Books: Authors on "white fragility," missionaries and race, and sexuality
- Wellness - What discussions about the opioid crisis tell us about historical views on Black pain
- Parting Shot - The Statue of Liberty replaced by a golden calf?"