Pre-Order Faithfully Magazine No. 4 Print + Digital
Regular price $8.99
The new issue of Faithfully Magazine features a cover Q&A with recording artist and worship leader Anthony Evans, son of pastor Tony Evans, about his journey as a preacher’s kid, carving his own lane in the music industry, being single, and more. You'll also hear from John M. Perkins on what attracted him to Christianity, racial reconciliation, and how he wants to be remembered; and Kathy Khang, who talks about the inspirations that helped her cultivate her voice and how Christians can learn to speak up in effective ways.
Your purchase of the print edition includes a free download of the digital edition (the link to download the digital edition will be emailed separately).
Contributors this issue: Lanie Anderson; Terrell Carter; Christina Kposowa; Erendira Ramirez-Ortega; Kevin Singer & Chris Stackaruk; Michael Stalcup; and Eric Sun.
- Notable & Quotable - Christian Twitter sounds off on immigration, criticism, fear, and more
- Newswrap - Q&As with Christina Edmondson & James K.A. Smith; and a look at current events
- Remember - Ida B. Wells' unrelenting campaign to stamp out lynching
- A Word - The story of Jonah shows God's grace and patience, and expectations of us—even at our worst
- Profiled - Chef Educator Carla Briggs teaches kids literacy and to have a love for food
- On the Scene - Photo Essay: Asian-American musicians are here and want to be heard
- Ministry Feature - Can Muslims and Christians really be friends? (Spoiler: yes!)
- Poetry - Permanent Separations
- Commentary - Stop stereotyping Latinos—some of us are against illegal immigration
- Commentary - White Evangelical churches ignore our shared gospel music heritage
- Unwind - Music on Our Radar: Jackie Hill Perry, Lecrae, Liz Vice, and more
- Unwind - Recommended Books: Authors on "white fragility," missionaries and race, and sexuality
- Wellness - What discussions about the opioid crisis tell us about historical views on Black pain
- Parting Shot - The Statue of Liberty replaced by a golden calf?"
Pre-order your copy of the print edition today. Limited quantities available. First class shipping to continental U.S. states only, at $4.00. Use the Contact form above for inquiries about shipping.
Magazines ship in 3-4 weeks upon availability. Faithfully Media LLC is not responsible for shipping/delivery delays beyond our control. Sales are final.
Independently published and distinctly unique, Faithfully Magazine's mission is to amplify the conversations, issues, and events impacting Christian communities of color. We report with an ecumenical approach and include a breadth of Christian perspectives to foster genuine community.
What readers have been saying about Faithfully Magazine:
“… a new, sweet magazine for these troubled times…”
“What I found incredibly refreshing, was the breadth of viewpoints it encompassed–politically, socially, culturally, denominationally… It is so rare to find a source that is willing to provide a voice to views that don’t even necessarily even align with their own.”
“… intellectually stimulating, and had writing featured from fresh, new voices”