Faithfully Magazine No. 1 - Print + Digital
Regular price $12.99
In addition to getting the print version, you also receive the digital issue of the magazine (pdf) to read on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
You can purchase just the digital version of the magazine by clicking here.
If you would like to purchase multiple copies (5 or more) of any issue of Faithfully Magazine, contact us for a special 10% discount (email faithfullymagazine @ gmail.com. Bulk orders are mailed via Priority.
Here is what readers have been saying about Faithfully Magazine:
“… a new, sweet magazine for these troubled times…”
“What I found incredibly refreshing, was the breadth of viewpoints it encompassed–politically, socially, culturally, denominationally… It is so rare to find a source that is willing to provide a voice to views that don’t even necessarily even align with their own.”
“We have needed a magazine that speaks and promotes Conscious Christianity.”
“… intellectually stimulating, and had writing featured from fresh, new voices”
Preview Faithfully Magazine No. 1 (click the image for full-screen):
Faithfully Magazine No. 1 includes the following content:
- Mourning a Loss? Early Responses to Donald Trump’s White House Win +
- Trip Lee on Pastoring Clinton and Trump Supporters +
- Samuel Rodriguez, Priscilla Shirer and Carl Lentz Talk Faith and Politics
- Former Felon Who Committed to Christ in Prison May Have to Go Back
- Crossover Church Leaders on Embracing Diversity and Urban Ministry
- How a Miraculous Birth Inspired a Rapper’s New Album
- Trip Lee on Why Secular Gospel Rap Gets More Love
- Karen A. Ellis on Christian persecution
- Natasha Sistrunk Robinson on diversity and discipleship
- Danny Cortez on LGBTQ inclusion
- Joshua DuBois on Barack Obama
- Samuel Rodriguez on Donald Trump and immigration
- Jo Saxton on women in leadership
Plus: essays on politics and race; music and book reviews; photos; and more. Full-color, 84 pages, perfect bound.