Print purchases automatically include a free digital download of the magazine. You can also purchase just the digital version of the magazine by clicking here. Yearly subscription options can be found on the main product page.
Due to demand, we have added a bundled deal that includes a digital subscription and Faithfully Magazine No. 1 in print, with free shipping. See it here.
Print copies of Faithfully Magazine No. 1 will be available on March 20. Pre-order your copy today to avoid delivery delays. Digital sales are open for immediate PDF downloads.
If you would like to purchase multiple copies (5 or more) of Faithfully Magazine No. 1, let us know and we will create a special order with a 10% discount for you.
Preview Faithfully Magazine No. 1 (click the image for full-screen):
Faithfully Magazine No. 1 includes the following content:
- Mourning a Loss? Early Responses to Donald Trump’s White House Win +
- Trip Lee on Pastoring Clinton and Trump Supporters +
- Samuel Rodriguez, Priscilla Shirer and Carl Lentz Talk Faith and Politics
- Former Felon Who Committed to Christ in Prison May Have to Go Back
- Crossover Church Leaders on Embracing Diversity and Urban Ministry
- How a Miraculous Birth Inspired a Rapper’s New Album
- Trip Lee on Why Secular Gospel Rap Gets More Love
- Karen A. Ellis on Christian persecution
- Natasha Sistrunk Robinson on diversity and discipleship
- Danny Cortez on LGBTQ inclusion
- Joshua DuBois on Barack Obama
- Samuel Rodriguez on Donald Trump and immigration
- Jo Saxton on women in leadership
Plus: essays on politics and race; music and book reviews; photos; and more. Full-color, 84 pages, perfect bound.