Faithfully Magazine No. 1 - Print
We are down to the last remaining copies of this issue, and have cut the price and included free shipping for the occasion (you must choose Free Shipping at checkout)! Free shipping is for U.S. buyers only.
If you are buying more than one copy of this issue, use this code to apply free shipping: BULKFRSHIP.
You can purchase just the digital version of the magazine by clicking here.
Here is what readers have been saying about Faithfully Magazine:
“… a new, sweet magazine for these troubled times…”
“What I found incredibly refreshing, was the breadth of viewpoints it encompassed–politically, socially, culturally, denominationally… It is so rare to find a source that is willing to provide a voice to views that don’t even necessarily even align with their own.”
“We have needed a magazine that speaks and promotes Conscious Christianity.”
“… intellectually stimulating, and had writing featured from fresh, new voices”
Preview Faithfully Magazine No. 1 (click the image for full-screen):
Faithfully Magazine No. 1 includes the following content:
- Mourning a Loss? Early Responses to Donald Trump’s White House Win +
- Trip Lee on Pastoring Clinton and Trump Supporters +
- Samuel Rodriguez, Priscilla Shirer and Carl Lentz Talk Faith and Politics
- Former Felon Who Committed to Christ in Prison May Have to Go Back
- Crossover Church Leaders on Embracing Diversity and Urban Ministry
- How a Miraculous Birth Inspired a Rapper’s New Album
- Trip Lee on Why Secular Gospel Rap Gets More Love
- Karen A. Ellis on Christian persecution
- Natasha Sistrunk Robinson on diversity and discipleship
- Danny Cortez on LGBTQ inclusion
- Joshua DuBois on Barack Obama
- Samuel Rodriguez on Donald Trump and immigration
- Jo Saxton on women in leadership
Plus: essays on politics and race; music and book reviews; photos; and more. Full-color, 84 pages, perfect bound.